Pride Manufacturing Company, a world-renowned golf tee and cigar tip manufacturing company, is seeking candidates to fill the following position:
ELECTRICIAN/MAINTENANCE PERSON - Weekend Shift. The ideal candidate will have extensive electrical knowledge and PLC knowledge. Hydraulic, pneumatic, preventive maintenance and welding skills are desired. The work schedule,is Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. The weekend shift works 36 hours, and receives a 4-hour bonus. Pay depending on experience.
This position will be full time position with the following benefits available the first of the month following 60 days of employment:
- Health Insurance through Anthem - We have 3 plans to choose from - a $500 deductible plan - weekly premiums range from $60.41 to $188.58 depending on smoker status and number of people covered, and 2 $1500 deductible plans - weekly premiums range from $24.33 to $76.68 depending on smoker status and number of people covered.
- Dental Insurance - single $6.66 per week, employee + child(ren) $16.74 per week, employee + spouse 13.98 per week, family $24.24 per week. There are many other optional insurances available.
- Company paid Life insurance worth 1 1/2 times a person's annual income.
- Vacations - 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years; 3 weeks after 10 years, 4 week after 18 years.
- Sick/personal time - 16 hours a year
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 401(K) plan - company matches 50% up to a maximum of an employee's 6% contribution, and
- FREE FIREWOOD (subject to change at company's discretion)
If interested, stop by our front office to complete an application, email or send a resume to:
Pride Manufacturing Company
Attn: Heather MacKenzie
10 North Main Street
Burnham, Me. 04922
Fax (207) 614-1059
Location/Region: Burnham, ME (US - 04922)