SOS Security has an immediate need for a Security Officer in Wilton, ME
- Check ID
- Incident Reports
- Visitor Sign In
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- Must have a valid Security License
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- Must have at least two forms of valid identification readily available
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving history (only for jobs which require driving)
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to communicate with other security and facility personnel over basic phone and radio systems
- Must be vigilant, reporting any security issues or incidents
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Must be able to pass background check
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
- Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical
- Retirement: 401K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security LLC is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Executive Protection; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and System Design, Installation, Service and Support.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients
Since 1969, SOS Security has built its reputation on providing clients with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
We invite you to join our team and become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients. You will work closely with our highly trained team of professionals who respect hard work and discipline and believe in compensating employees accordingly.
We encourage personal growth and look to promote from within. Many entry-level security officers join our team seeking a job and find a career. Our employee retention far exceeds industry norms as many of our employees have remained with SOS for over 10 years.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS.