MSAD #41 VACANCY
MSAD #41 is seeking a dynamic and compassionate LCSW to join our Student Services team. This position would provide services and supports for our increasingly diverse students so that they can succeed in high school and beyond.
The ideal candidate qualifications include:
- Demonstrated ability to work in harmony with all members of the school community, including staff, students, parents and administrators is a must
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit a flexible mindset in all regards
- Licensed by the Maine State Board of Social Worker Licensure, LCSW level preferred
- Possess strong communication skills with a variety of age levels, including both students and their parents/guardians
- Have broad experience working with children, adolescents, families, and other professionals found in an academic setting
- Possess and exhibit a strong level of cultural competence and ability to work with a broad scope of individuals from varying socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
- Experience with child development, psychopathology, family systems, and the impact of trauma
- Experience coordinating and consulting with community resources and other community partners
Position will be filled when suitable candidate is found.
Interested applicants should submit an application, letter of intent, resume, and three written letters of recommendation to:
22 Howland Road
LaGrange, ME 04453
Location/Region: Lagrange, ME (US - 04453)