GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Maintenance Technician ensures the highest level of excellence maintaining the structures and grounds of each property. The Maintenance Technician delivers safe and efficient care of the physical plant through preventative systems, normal repair, and timely turnover of units. The Maintenance Technician fosters appreciation, pride and sense of community from tenants through responsive, timely, respectful and positive interactions at all times and that the physical plant sparkles.
DETAILS OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt and courteous service for all resident service requests, to include resolving 24-hour emergency requests, and resolving all other service requests in a timely manner.
- Perform the necessary maintenance and turnover of vacant apartments according to the Property Manager’s schedule.
- (Site specific) Maintain grounds including mowing, trimming, raking, landscaping, snow removal, shoveling, sanding, and maintains all necessary equipment as needed:
- Lawn mower, Weed trimmer, Snow blower
- Ensure an adequate inventory of repair parts and supplies is maintained at the site.
- Maintain and repair all heating equipment such as coils, fans, blowers, and controls.
- Repair and maintain central air conditioning equipment including draining, cleaning, and filling cooling towers, pumps, fans, and controls.
- Maintain and repair appliances and general plumbing.
- Perform a wide variety of general carpentry repairs including painting interior and exterior walls, ceilings, and cabinets.
- Perform and coordinate other projects as outlined by the Property Manager, Senior Property Manager, or Construction Project Manager.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Janitorial duties
- Assist with moving furniture, unloading/storing supplies, and site specific duties as necessary.
- Complete other related tasks as requested.
- Consistent with Stanford’s vision, mission, and values, demonstrate a positive, professional and customer-focused attitude with executive staff, managers, residents, vendors and the public, whether contact is by mail, e-mail, telephone or in person.
Full Time position
Must have a reliable vehicle and willing to travel to various properties in Holden and Winterport area
Benefits available after 60 days
Location/Region: Holden, ME (US)