We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Leader to join our team!
This may be a Remote Opportunity for the right candidate.
The Sales Leader position drives revenue for Dream Local Digital in two important ways: through direct sales, and through the support, research, coaching and training of our reseller partners in the field. Therefore, you are part sales person, sales leader, sales trainer and coach, and researcher of opportunity. This position is tasked with a variety of inbound and outbound related sales activities supporting our sales both direct and with reseller partners and operates within a fast-paced environment. The Sales Leader will be part of the Dream Local Digital Sales team and will be working with media partner teams to assist them in successfully selling digital marketing services to their local customer base. This includes providing research and support to sales team, preparing proposals, identifying customer needs and setting correct expectations surrounding our products. He/She is the Ambassador for the company, promoting Dream Local to the local/national community. Therefore, conduct must be professional always.
The role involves balancing direct sales and partner sales support / coaching and training. The Director of Client Services & Sales Support and/or the Client Success Officer will assist when conflicts of prioritization of time become an issue and allocate resources accordingly based on the current needs of the business. All sales activity will be tracked in SalesForce.
Direct Sales Responsibilities include:
● Responsible for following up with direct leads as assigned and working through our sales process to close. This involves needs assessment calls, proposal preparation and presentation, sales calls and touch point emails, contract prep and close.
● Working with marketing to identify new areas of opportunity for leads
● Participating in some sales related events (seminars, trade shows, etc.)
● Identifying new potential clients and pursuing them to meet assigned goals
Primary Sales Support Responsibilities include:
● Responsible for identifying solutions for potential customers and effectively communicating those to sales teams.
● Fielding questions from sales team on pricing, expectations, and next steps in a timely manner.
● Assists in overcoming objections and offers ongoing coaching and training to sales teams.
● Following up regarding status of proposals and providing updates on prospects to management.
● Ability to efficiently offer ongoing coaching and skills building to sales teams
● Supporting Manager of Media Partners and Business Development Managers with admin duties such as sending emails, creating proposals, scheduling meetings and more
● Understands all product and service offerings and demonstrates technical marketing and sales skills of Dream Local Digital products and platforms
● Keeping up with digital marketing knowledge, specifically the use of social media sites, search engines, and web sites
● Managing all incoming flow as assigned of RFPs from both direct and partner sales channels, then processing RFP’s and creating proposals for sales team following specified workflow and updating Salesforce appropriately.
● Point of contact as assigned (directly or through sales support contact info) for RFP support, coaching, and quoting. This role then escalates to sales team as needed
● Manages customer touch points as assigned in Salesforce and is proactive upon CSO direction to send out emails and notes mid-cycle and on a frequent basis.
● Researching solutions to automate sales processes for scalability.
● Coordinating meetings, scheduling sales calls, maintaining and updating Salesforce and contacts.
● Working with fellow team members to acquire new clients as well as increase sales to existing clientele both direct and indirect (reseller partners)
● Update internal sales documents as needed
● Ensure that all sales team members are updating their data in Salesforce, and running reports for Client Success Officer each week on activity and progress
● Monitoring all KPIs of the department (including activity, RFP’s out, closing ratios), reporting to leadership on progress, escalating items as needed and making recommendations to increase performance
● Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Client Services and/or Client Success Officer at any time.