Five Town CSD
Camden Hills Regional High School
High School Assistant Principal
Camden Hills Regional High School is located in scenic Mid-Coast Maine and serves 700 students in grades 9-12 from five towns. The communities strongly support education as evidenced by a state of the art facility, a comprehensive course of study to meet all students' needs and interests, and a commitment to hire and retain outstanding educators.
Never satisfied with the status quo, we seek an incredible administrator, who, in partnership with our administrative team, faculty and community, will be part of the best system in Maine.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Successfully maintained student discipline and attendance in a high achieving high school.
2. Demonstrated the ability to contribute to academic, affective, social success of all students.
3. A strong background in the areas of staff development and teacher evaluation.
4. Proven the ability to communicate effectively with staff, students, parents & community members.
5. A strong commitment to co- and extra-curricular activities.
6. A collaborative spirit with a desire to work in a team environment.
Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/fivetowns/onlineapp
Applitrack Application Deadline: When suitable candidate is found
Five Town CSD
7 Lions Lane
Camden, ME 04843
Phone: (207) 236-3358
Please Note: Only Complete and submitted Applitrack Applications will be reviewed for interview consideration. A Complete application must consist of the Applitrack Application, cover letter & resume, copy of transcripts & certification and three current letters of recommendation.
Location/Region: Camden, ME (US - 04843)