My name is Ashley Greene and I am a Recruiting Consultant for New Season; Colonial Management Group. New Season is a leading provider of quality care, successfully treating opioid dependence for more than 30 years. I currently have a great opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor full-time with our clinic in Rockland, ME.
Job Duties: (include but are not limited to):
- Work with patient to complete all intake, admission, discharge and transfer paperwork
- Document patient progress through counseling and interaction through groups
- Complete patient psychosocial and individualized treatment plan within the required time frame
- Identify any clinical / case management needs and work to address those needs
- LADC preferred but will accept a CADC
- 40 hours/ week 5:00 am to 1:30pm
- Amazing Benefits- Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- Free Teladoc Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 6% matching
- 3 weeks PTO
Please copy and paste the link below to apply!
If you are not looking, but know someone who is, I greatly appreciate referrals.
I look forward to hearing from you.
New Season is a leading provider of specialized quality care for opioid drug use management and recovery, operating since 1986 with more than 68 treatment centers in 20 states nationwide. We support the education and understanding of addiction as a disease, so that more patients and communities can find the care they need to focus on and overcome the current national opioid epidemic.
Addictive illness is a chronic brain disease that can be addressed with treatment and treatment works. Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) programs and the medications used today have been studied and proven to be highly successful in recovery over years of research.
At New Season, our programs use the latest science to create a comprehensive plan for patients that include MAT, counseling and medical services. Programs are customized to the patients' needs and services are delivered in a way that respects the dignity, value and self-worth of every individual. We are committed to each of our patients' success stories.
To learn more about how you can be a difference maker in your community, apply for immediate consideration.
Location/Region: Rockland, ME (US)