My name is Ashley Greene and I am a Recruiting Consultant for New Season; Colonial Management Group. New Season is a leading provider of quality care, successfully treating opioid dependence for more than 30 years. I currently have some great opportunities for Part-time and Full-time Dosing Nurses with our clinic in Rockland, ME.
Job Duties: (include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for restoration of patient's health and collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team
- Supply and administer medicate members to provide support to patients
- Record dosages in medical records
- Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving incoming shipments
- Responsible for safeguarding medication inventory
- Flexible Shifts (typical working hours between 4:30 am and 2:30pm)
- Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Full-Time options possible in the future
- Competitive Pay
If you are not looking, but know someone who is, I greatly appreciate referrals.
I look forward to hearing from you.
New Season is a leading provider of specialized quality care for opioid drug use management and recovery, operating since 1986 with more than 68 treatment centers in 20 states nationwide. We support the education and understanding of addiction as a disease, so that more patients and communities can find the care they need to focus on and overcome the current national opioid epidemic.
Addictive illness is a chronic brain disease that can be addressed with treatment and treatment works. Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) programs and the medications used today have been studied and proven to be highly successful in recovery over years of research.
At New Season, our programs use the latest science to create a comprehensive plan for patients that include MAT, counseling and medical services. Programs are customized to the patients' needs and services are delivered in a way that respects the dignity, value and self-worth of every individual. We are committed to each of our patients' success stories.
To learn more about how you can be a difference maker in your community, apply for immediate consideration.
Location/Region: Rockland, ME (US)