Thorough and timely completion of all community tasks assigned by the Leasing Manager or the Regional/Senior Manager with emphasis on apartment leasing, current resident retention/satisfaction and community marketing.
The following list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented or changed as necessary.
1. Adheres to Taymil Partners policies and procedures as they relate to leasing and sales policies such as greeting and meeting prospective residents, proper touring of model and community, closing techniques and customer follow-up.
2. Walks the community consistently and immediately communicates observations to Community Manager.
3. Interacts with the public, residents, and staff in a professional and courteous manner; assists with questions and solves problems.
4. Has a clear understanding of community accounting and operating procedure.
5. Provides consistent and professional attention to matters of resident relations and retention.
6. Administers resident lease folders as well as the renewal process.
7. Understands local and federal legal requirements pertaining to the community leasing packet, evictions, security deposit dispositions and fair housing.
8. Remains informed about current market developments including competition’s occupancy, rent structure, amenities and current concessions.
9. Answers telephone professionally and assists caller with inquiries.
10. Performs other duties as required by management.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft applications including Outlook and Office.
2. Must have prior customer service experience, and must be able to solve problems.
3. Ability to organize and prioritize work to accomplish goals.
4. Ability to present a positive attitude and be an effective team member.
5. Ability to sell and market the community.
6. Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
7. Ability to keep flexible schedule, including working weekends as required.
Directly responsible to Community Manager; occasionally accountable to Regional/Senior Manager and other senior staff when involved in special projects.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Knowledge of multi-line telephone system, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and copy/fax/scan machine(s)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a leasing agent to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderately noisy in the building and can be moderately noisy when outside.
Formal application rating of experience and education, oral interview and reference check, job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them form the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.