Job Title: Store Supervisor
# Positions: 1
Hire Type: Full-Time
Work Days: Monday - Friday, Other, Other Days: Weekend hours may be required
Work Shift: 1 First shift, Other Shifts: Evening/Night hours may be required
Maine DOT Augusta
66 Industrial Drive
Augusta, ME 04330
The Store Supervisor ensures the shop meets customer service, inventory management, and paperwork meets expectations while supervising store personnel.
Provide quality customer service to include but not limited to the following:
• Attention to detail
• Meet and greet customers
• Review supplied requisition forms to ensure they are properly completed (Signatures, timestamps, part numbers, descriptions and quantities)
• Answer questions regarding availability of parts
• Ask appropriate questions to ensure correct parts are researched and provided
• If necessary, inspect equipment in the shop to assist in parts research
• Research parts for procurement utilizing vendor/manufacturer websites, publications, equipment manuals, microfiche, etc… to ascertain the necessary parts to procure
• Answer all messages (phone/email) in a timely fashion
• Contact appropriate vendors for pricing and to place orders
• Inform customers when requested parts are available
• Contact Counter/Driver personnel to perform emergency parts pickups, as required
• Provide past sales research as requested, utilizing the inventory system
• Check parts availability at all MANCON locations utilizing the inventory system
• Contact other MANCON locations to request transfers of parts or obtain parts information.
• Review, familiarize with and adhere to MANCON’s SOPs, Supervisor Manual, and Safety Manual
Produce and review required reports
• Ensure timely completion of all items on the supervisor’s checklist.
• Generate, distribute, copy and file all invoices for material issued to MaineDOT.
• Generate the Flat File Fix report. Review and correct identified errors in the inventory system
• Generate and review the SLA Failure Item Detail Report. Review all items that failed to determine if changes to stocking levels are required, based on the past 12 months of sales history
• Generate, review and correct items identified on the PT/OP Bin check report
• Produce and process the Reorder report
• Generate, review and correct the No Min/Max report
• Generate, review the Inactive Item Report. Take action on items as appropriate.
• Produce and provide backup for all Credit Card purchases to corporate
Data Entry requirements
• Ensure that all completed customer requisitions are properly invoiced in the inventory system
• Ensure that all vendor receiving documents are properly entered in the inventory system
• Ensure that all inventory transfer requests are properly entered in the inventory system
• Generate new item numbers in the inventory system following published guidelines
Inventory Management requirements
• Perform and report weekly inventory cycle counts
• Perform system research on all cycle count discrepancies
• Monitor and review inventory Bin assignments to ensure accuracy
• Review items sales history to ensure proper Stock Sources are set
• Meet with MaineDOT representatives to discuss future requirements in regards to stocking levels
• Process Transfer requests from other MANCON locations
• Perform Wall to Wall inventory at site, when notified, following established procedures
• Follow established guidelines for vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Provide 24 hour support at the MaineDOT location during emergencies
• Travel to vendor locations to pickup parts
• Train forklift operators
• Assist with inventory research projects as requested
• Participate in the SCM continuing training program
• Supervise assigned store personnel.
• 1 year computer experience
• 5 years auto or heavy duty truck parts experience
• 1 year inventory experience
• 1 year customer service experience
• 24-hour availability
• Valid driver’s license with 2 years driving experience
• Obtain and maintain forklift trainer certificate
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical Requirement Details:
Work is mostly performed in storerooms and warehouses which may have uncontrolled temperatures and dirt/dust/damp conditions. Work is also performed in vehicles traveling to sites.
Driving, Lifting, Reaching, Sitting, Standing, Stooping, Walking
Background Checks Required:
Credit Check, Criminal Check, DMV Check, Other
Skills Tests Required:
Driver's License, Forklift Trainer License
Visit MANCON at https://careers-mancon.icims.com/jobs/3742/job . Apply directly online or contact MANCON HR for alternatives at 757-457-9570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANCON participates in E-verify. For information regarding E-Verify, contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-464-4218.
MANCON is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MANCON will not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in any other protected class. Questions and concerns can be directed to email@example.com
MANCON is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. MANCON provides personnel, material support and logistics services to state, federal and local governments and private industries nationwide. We provide employees from many diverse labor/skills categories and support professional, administrative, industrial and production services, logistics, and training, as well as the facilities management. No matter the direction, MANCON is always there.
MANCON, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MANCON, LLC will not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in any other protected class. Questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org