Provide onsite and remote installation and upgrade services for Tyler applications.
25% Business Travel
- Perform software installation and upgrade services for new and existing Tyler clients through scheduled project appointments with a defined scope of work
- Configure application, database, and web servers with Tyler and 3rd party software
- CProvide technical overviews to clients regarding server configurations and software installation procedures
- CDocument results of service work performed for use by internal staff
- CPosition requires travel to customer locations (15% to 30%) once qualified
- Position requires Saturday coverage up to once a month based on client requests
- BS/BA in MIS, IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering related degrees or equivalent experience
- Experience administering and/or installing applications on Microsoft Windows Server required
- Experience administering and/or installing Microsoft SQL Server desired
- Basic knowledge of web servers (IIS) and secured communication (SSL) desired
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and network configurations preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to self-manage projects and prioritize work
- Ability to communicate effectively with highly technical and non-technical individuals is required
- Must be able to contribute and work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Must have excellent customer service and client relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail is needed
With almost 5,000 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers.
Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
Location/Region: Yarmouth, ME (US)