Job Title: Truck Driver Light
# Positions: 3
Hire Type: Full-Time
Work Days: Monday - Friday, Other, Other Days: Weekend hours may be required
Work Shift: 1 First shift, Other Shifts: Evening/Night hours may be required
Maine DOT Augusta
66 Industrial Drive
Augusta, ME 04330
The Truck Driver Light will address customer needs, pick-up and deliver parts for MaineDOT sites, and assist with inventory control.
Provide quality customer service to include but not limited to the following:
• Attention to detail
• Meet and greet customers
• Review supplied requisition forms to ensure they are properly completed (signatures, timestamps, part numbers, descriptions and quantities)
• Answer questions regarding availability of parts
• Ask appropriate questions to ensure correct parts are researched and provided
• Inform customers when requested parts are available
• Operate a forklift
• Review, familiarize with, and adhere to Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Review, familiarize with, and MANCON’s SOPs and Safety Manual.
Parts Pickup & Delivery
• Drive vehicle to designated vendors’ locations to purchase/pick-up parts
• Provide company documentation to vendors as required (tax exempt form, credit references)
• Review all invoices at vendor location to ensure accuracy on pricing and quantities
• Return products to MANCON location in a timely fashion
• Deliver parts to MaineDOT sites
• Transfer parts between locations
Data Entry Requirements
• Assist in generating invoices for customer requisitions in the inventory system
• Assist in entry of vendor receiving documents in the inventory system
Inventory Management Requirements
• Assist in physically receiving vendor orders
• Assist in performing weekly inventory cycle counts
• Assist in performing counts during Wall to Wall inventories at site
• Follow established guidelines for vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Provide 24 hour support at the MaineDOT location during emergencies
• Assist with inventory research projects as requested
• Adhere to required procedures
• Assist Store Supervisor as assigned
• Participate in the SCM continuing training program
• 24-hour availability
• Valid Driver’s License with two years driving experience
• Obtain and maintain a forklift license
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical Requirement Details:
Work is performed in storerooms and warehouses which may have uncontrolled temperatures and dirt/dust/damp conditions. Work is also performed in vehicles traveling to sites.
Driving, Lifting, Reaching, Sitting, Standing, Stooping, Walking
Background Checks Required:
Credit Check, Criminal Check, DMV Check, Other
Skills Tests Required:
Driver's License, Forklift License
Visit MANCON at https://careers-mancon.icims.com/jobs/3730/job . Apply directly online or contact MANCON HR for alternatives at 757-457-9570 or email@example.com.
MANCON participates in E-verify. For information regarding E-Verify, contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-464-4218.
MANCON is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MANCON will not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in any other protected class. Questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANCON is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. MANCON provides personnel, material support and logistics services to state, federal and local governments and private industries nationwide. We provide employees from many diverse labor/skills categories and support professional, administrative, industrial and production services, logistics, and training, as well as the facilities management. No matter the direction, MANCON is always there.
MANCON, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MANCON, LLC will not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in any other protected class. Questions and concerns can be directed to email@example.com