St. Joseph Hospital is seeking full-time BC/BE Anesthesiologists for its facility located at 360 Broadway, Bangor, Maine.
- Full-time opportunity for BC/BE Physicians (Anesthesiology) supporting 6 Operating and 3 Endoscopy rooms (running 5 days weekly)
- General Anesthesiology – 40% Orthopedic, 30% General Surgery, 30% combination of Neuro/Plastic Surgery, Podiatry and Gynecology; no Obstetrics, Cardiothoracic, Urology or Trauma patients; minimal on-call responsibility (rotating schedule)
- Patient-centered model with emphasis on spending quality time with patients
- Highly supportive, collegial work environment; Leaders are invested in personal and professional growth/balance for all employees.
St Joseph’s Healthcare, in conjunction with Covenant Health, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Opportunities for BC/BE Physicians (Anesthesiology) at St Joseph Hospital, located in Bangor, Maine. For more information, please contact Lisa Richards, Provider Recruiter at email@example.com; (207)907-1732.