Jasper Wyman & Son: Various Openings
Jasper Wyman & Son is excited to announce new job opportunities in the following areas: Milbridge, Cherryfield, Deblois, Hancock, Union
Jasper Wyman & Son is seeking hard-working, dependable individuals for the following positions:
- Staff Accountant: Hybrid work location-office & home. Schedule 8am – 5pm, M-F.
- Day / Night Production Workers: Schedule 6am-2:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm (10% Shift Differential)
- General Labor / Maintenance: Schedule TBD based on need – night shift possible
- General Farm Labor: Schedule 6am-4:30pm, M-F
- Shipping and Receiving LEAD Forklift Driver: Schedule 6am-4:30pm, M-F
- Shipping and Receiving Forklift Driver: Schedule 6am-4:30pm, M-F
- Housekeeping: Schedule 6am – 2:30pm, M-F, rotating weekend responsibility
- General Farm Labor for 2023 Blueberry Harvest. Work available NOW through late fall. **Seasonal Positions
These positions are full-time, year-round. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, 401K Savings Plan, competitive vacation time and more. Hourly rate TBD based on education, experience and qualifications
**Hours during harvest season (generally 6-8 weeks July, Aug and Sept) are 12 hours 7 days a week. Additional hours may be required by the demands of the position from time to time.
For more information
Jamie Spencer, Human Resources
Jasper Wyman & Son is registered with the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify (employment eligibility) program and an EOE/AA